background

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Two days in a row! What an amazing record I have going. Today was not an artisticly creative day unless you count raking a winter's worth of doogie poo and bagging it from the backyard all the while thinking how much it would cost to send these two behemoths back to their owners who will soon be living in Cleveland. My darling grandchildren would recognize them immediately. The question is; would their mother be willing to spend the money to send them back to me? Probably not worth the effort. It does worry me a little tiny bit that one of them eats plastic and never seems to send it out the other end.
Bills are paid and checkbook is balanced so tomorrow I hope to have something creative to share.
Happy evening to all.
Molly? I hope you are too busy to read this because you know exactly where I would like to send your pets! I mean that in the kindest possible way. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been fairly creative lately (see my blog), but I haven't done anything practical like pay the bills.

    ReplyDelete