background

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One of these days I am going to get the hang of this and not need to wait until one of my children is home to assist me. If you have been following my blog and coming up empty handed and anxious for a new posting then this is a banner day for you. I suspect there are not many out there. My ardent followers are the same children who are assisting me and laughing at my lack of progress in this new venture.
The card I have managed to post on my own ( thank you very much!) is the one I have almost decided to replicate for my Easter cards. I actually designed this one and am very happy with the results. Unfortunately, the lovely stripped paper is from last year and I only had one piece. Not going to go far but I am sure I can make a substitution.
I will endeavor to blog more but you might be saddened to find out the limitations of my creativity.
The big news here is we have a lovely new grandson. I do not have his proud parents permission to publish his picture but you can take it from me, he is just darling.
More to come...

1 comment:

  1. You designed a beautiful card! You have to practice blogging, so it gets easier and you do it more often.

    ReplyDelete