background

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me! I am having a wonderful day. I got to visit with my darling daughter from Chicago and my perfect grandchildren and I got to babysit my new grandson. Today I am taking it easy and playing with my new craft project which is a Bind It All from Zutter. I have completed over 70 greeting cards. I think that might be carrying that a little far so now I am going to switch to making some books to hold some photos. It will make it easier to way-lay people in the street to show them the grandchildren's pictures.
My children gave me a steam cleaner for my floors. It is marvelous and makes getting the wooden floors cleaned in a snap. Molly brought me a goodie bag of my favorite cookies and tea and TWO new mysteries. So I can clean the floor and kick back and enjoy my new books. I am wearing my new butterfly earrings from my dear friend Penny and once I am done with this I am going to put on the new movie she brought.
The very best part of the day was realizing I was only 62 when I thought I was 63! I am trying now to dwell on the fact that I do not know how old I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment