background

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Nest inchie for July 2011


I had lots of clever ideas for this one but it was too darn HOT to execute them. I wanted to make a large next of twigs and place dollhouse furniture in it with a lamp and my knitting. TOO HOT to play outside. I might have enjoyed fiddling with Photoshop to get my giant nest down to size but instead I just stood right in front of the AC with my stamps in hand and my thread, needle, clay and magnifying glass and made this little nest in comfort. Remember when I was complaining about never getting warm last winter? I am warm now!

4 comments:

  1. Love your nest!
    Here it is really cold for summer (10°C this morning). Would like to have some of your sun here ;-)
    Trillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nest is perfect! Now, stay in front of that air conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the artful elements you used on your nest inchie. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this little nest inchie! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete