background

Monday, July 4, 2011

catching up



We had the most delightful vacation in Ohio this past week. Fun with our children and grandchildren. Even the weather cooperated. The only glitch in an otherwise perfect trip was the horror that is Indianapolis! We will endeavor to never go there again even if it means taking a longer route. Just as we got through the never ending road construction our windshield was hit by a rock thrown from a passing truck. Horrifying! I waited for hours for the rest of the crack to appear. It held together all the way home. Do the people AND police in Indianapolis think they are all race car drivers? I would love to check out their drivers ed program.
I have caught up with my inchies. I am current to this week. Hope you enjoy them. I forgot to mention I had the pleasure of teaching my daughter Molly to crochet. This took all of ten minutes. Now she has another skill to add to her bulging resume.

2 comments:

  1. As always, I love your inchies. I agree with you about Indianapolis; it has replaced Nashville as my least favorite city to drive through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!

    Personally, I think Atlanta, GA, is the pits...wait, maybe that should be spits because of all the tobaccy that comes flying out the truckers windows and hitting your windshield if you're lucky...your face if you aren't so lucky.

    ReplyDelete