background

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The rest of the story





I have noticeably fallen behind in my blogging. Here are the rest of the inchies I have completed. I have Yellow to do and then one of my own to sum things up. I hope you enjoy seeing them here. They are easy to access on my flickr account if you want to see them all lined up. Thank you for your kind and most generous comments and for refraining from commenting when the muse was not upon me for some of the weeks. Happy Holidays to all. I will be posting a new idea I had at Mass tonight. If I could have heard the homily I would not have been making sketches in my mind. Sorry Lord.

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing these inchies. I'm so impressed by the intricate layer work you do and your perfect sense of design. I really should be better at checking out your flickr site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok these are spectacular! Love the dimension you've brought to them. I was wondering if people would bring a holiday/winter theme to these color inchies.
    Yours are certainly inspiring me to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your inchies. The look great. Nice to see them all together.
    pssst: I also finished mine but haven't shown them yet.
    Trillian

    ReplyDelete