background

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Eclectic Inchie!


At the beginning of this challenge was the word Eclectic. That almost stopped me from participating because I could not find a way to define eclectic in a one inch square. After spending a year following the inchie challenge and finding I could make inchies from so many different mediums I realized at the end that my inchies are eclectic in nature. They are combinations of all the crafts that I love. I hope you have enjoyed seeing my work. I have very much enjoyed making them. Now, I am going to give my eyes a rest and work on something just a bit bigger.

2 comments:

  1. What are you going to do with all your inchies? I'm still trying to figure out what to do with mine, but I know I want to gather them all together somehow. You're right, it's a very eclectic collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent way to use Eclectic! Wish I'd thought of that. Congrats on finishing!
    I'll be publishing as many collections/finished art using the inchies on the blog. Hope participants will leave links to what they do with their collection of inchies.

    ReplyDelete