background

Friday, January 1, 2010

A new year...a new project

It is my sincere conviction that the idle mind is a dangerous place to live. I try to always have at least 4 projects going at any one time and a notebook full of new ones that feed off of those. The projects in the works right now are: finish the blue blanket for the new grandbaby due in March, Add to the Christmas journal that has been in the works since 1976, get pictures of the children and grandchildren printed in sepia or black and white for a transfer technique for charms for a necklace, invite my friends to join me in a charm making swap and find the box with all the valentine materials and swap that out for the Christmas box. Happy New Year to all.

3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see everything you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures, I want pictures! And, I want to trade charms! And, I think we should make Valentine somethings (ornaments? charms? banners? cards?)

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete