background

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It was a dark and stormy day


Just kidding. Today is the first time I have seen the sun in ages and it wonderful to behold.
The very first of the Card Kit cards is done and it is packaged and ready to send to an eager crafter who wants to be the first to try out my directions. I see lots of eager hands in the air. How about the little lady in the front row who showed me how to put pictures on my blog? Molly! Your card kit should be arriving in about 5 days. Give it a go and make any corrections you think might be necessary. Joanne, I saw your hand up and you will get the next Card Kit. The original idea for the card came from Marcia Evers who makes the most lovely cards I have ever seen home produced. Thanks for the idea Marcia. You can see I have enlarged and tweaked your original card. This was done because I did not have the exact paper you had so I had to improvise.

3 comments:

  1. This is just way too exciting!!! Your Valentine card is beauteous! Love the paper, love the arrangement and the sentiment! SO terribly tasteful! I may have to actually stop working in my retirement so as to fully enjoy all your creative magic...but don't hold your breath because I have *&%#! bills to pay. >:/ You never cease to amaze me! You go, girl!!! Big Hug from Your First Groupie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!!! Is this the card kit I get to test? Oh, I am SO excited! Checking the mail by the minute. Maybe I won't let Ben see the blog so he thinks I designed the card. Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete