background

Monday, February 9, 2015

Yarn Hearts for Sarah

It has been a long and heart breaking year.  Sarah is in Heaven now and all her sufferings are over.  This project is a tribute to her.  I actually thought I would yarn bomb the tree next to her grave but could not get enough people to help me make the hearts and my finger tips gave out before I had nearly enough.  I am going to carry one of these little hearts with me on Valentines day to remember someone special who is not able to be here to enjoy the day.  The pattern is very simple and I hope you enjoy it.   If you are not familiar with using a Magic Loop to start your project I recommend YouTube where you will find many videos to start you off.


Make a Magic Loop
work all of row 1 in the loop
chain 2
Row 1:  3 Treble crochets, 4 Double crochets, 1 Treble crochet, 4 Double crochets, 3 Treble crochets
chain 2
Now tighten the loop until the hole is almost closed.  Slip stitch through the hole and finish off.

No comments:

Post a Comment