background

Friday, April 1, 2011


The inchie theme for this week was song. I wanted something a little different and one very long night it came to mind that the birds were full of song and making nests and that should be my inchie theme. I had so much fun putting the nest together with dried grass and making the little blue eggs from clay. The edging on the inchie itself is "Flower Soft" , the Spring collection. The bird is copied from the cover of my bird book onto watercolor paper and enhanced with colored pencils. Hope you like the results.

2 comments:

  1. You're the early bird on this! I love it. You make the most dynamic inchies. This is perfect - s beautiful spring song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Inchie...the fluffier the better I like them. Bravo! Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete