background

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Getting comfortable with collage




I am moving ahead with my goal to become more comfortable with collage. I have been working on some cardboard pages for a nature themed (loosely because I still do not know what I am doing) book. It is nature themed because that is what is on the lovely paper I bought at my favorite stamp store, Prairie Art Stamps. There were wonderful birds and butterflies on the paper. Here are a few pages that would be finished if someone would take them away from me. I keep piling stuff onto them. How do you know when they are done???

2 comments:

  1. Your pages are lovely. I've always told you that you can collage. You're done whenever you want to be done (or, ask Colleen or Jerry to tell you when you're done).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking as the patron of this enterprise I am always surprised and pleased at the quality of work that this artist supplies.

    ReplyDelete