background

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Washi tape containers

This is a good year to recycle and reuse what I have and see how long I can go with the supplies I have here and nothing new from the paper store.  I love washi tape and was not pleased with it sitting in a bucket.  That made it hard to see what I had.  Also nice that I had this collection before I decided to use what I had.
    I really enjoy Snack Well Devils Food cake cookies.  I save the box for many little projects.  That left the nice plastic liner that held the cookies.  After some testing I found that most of the tapes fit nicely into the slots that held the cookies and so I have filled them up.  Now I have to make or find a box in the house that will keep the plastic liners safe and upright.  NO!  I will not got out and buy one.  That would be cheating .  I will post as soon as I find something in the house to hold them.  In the meantime you might want to save those SnackWell cookie liners for your washi collection.

1 comment:

  1. I also use cookie holders for my washi tapes - and the blue containers that hold fresh mushrooms for the odd sized washi tape.

    ReplyDelete