background

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

banner pictures...I hope!

Tilt your head to the side and you will be able to see three little black cat hats. I am not going to try and rotate this darn picture. Long out of patience. The hats are for our Cleveland grandbabies. Please let me know what could be done to improve my banners. I am on a roll with those.


May I please speak to the genius that has been messing with this blogspot and tell them to LEAVE IT ALONE. What was once easy enough to use is not POOP. Anyhow, having vented I am ready to try and put my pictures of my creations up. Deep breath...here goes.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back posting - even if it's difficult. I love your art and want to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These hats are so adorable! I love watching three little pumpkins running around the yard. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete